- 01-12-2020: Book an Appointment to view Midtown Modern Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 01-12-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 23-01-2020: The expected sales launch for Midtown Modern condo Singapore is Q4 2020.
- 08-01-2020: Download and view the Midtown Modern E-Brochure (coming soon)
- 06-09-2019: Read more: GuocoLand bids $800.2 mil for site on Tan Quee Lan Street
- 29-03-2019: Read more: URA tenders Tan Quee Lan Street site
Midtown Modern (Tan Quee Lan Street GLS site) is proudly presented by the joint venture of Guocoland Limited and Hong Leong Holdings. The joint venture has successfully bid the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s decent site with S$800 million.
GuocoLand Limited was listed on Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited since 1978. With a long history and solid track record, its property business encompasses retail, commercial, hospitality, adding up to total asset of $10 Billion. It has expanded its reach to major cities such as Beijing and Shanghai. Up to this moment, the group has completed 36 residential projects totaling to around 11,000 apartments and homes.
Hong Leong Holdings is renowned and Singapore-based real estate developer with asset over S$40 billion. With more than 40,000 staffs all over the world, the group now covers property development, hotels, financial services and trade & industry. As for real estate business, the group has several subsidiary companies, Singapore listed CDL, private Hong Leong Holdings Limited etc. The Group has completed over 130 high-end residential development, 100 supreme commercial buildings and mixed-use developments. The Group now is the leading developer in Singapore that have the largest non-GLS residential land bank.
Midtown Modern condo pricing is yet to be announced.
Supreme location of Midtown Modern is definitely an absolute advantage to you. At district 7 of Singapore, it comprises a great mix of cultural and historical elements. Close to the CBD area, it is an excellent location for you to embrace the prosperity and history of Singapore.
At the center of the city, Midtown Modern is situated at Tan Quee Lan Street. Bugis MRT station (EW12/DT14) will be your top priority transportation to commute throughout the city. By taking 1 min walk to the MRT station, you can take East-West Line or Downtown Line to your destination.
If you choose to drive, it is easy for you to pick between East Coast Parkway (ECP), Central Expressway (CTE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE). The upcoming North-South corridor (NSC), which links Northern Singapore and East Coast Park together, will be in service this year. Its signature feature is to merge cycling and bus lanes together.
At the center of Singapore, such high degree of connectivity makes it harder for you to resist the urge of going out.
You are able to find out more surrounding amenities by exploring our Midtown Modern location map.
In order for you to book a Midtown Modern Showflat appointment, simply register via this official developer site or you can call our sales hotline directly at +65 6100 1116 before heading down to the show flat. Our showroom might be closed due to monthly routine maintenance, or not available to the public due to private events organized by the developers. Therefore all visitors are strongly urged to secure a showflat appointment before going down to our showroom to prevent any foreseeable disappointment or inconvenience that might cause to you.
All interested parties who had reserved a showroom appointment with us via this official portal, please rest assured that our representative will contact you via your mobile phone within an hour, or the following day if it is after the official showflat closing hour. Rest assure that you are be able to enjoy our possible Direct Developer Price with NO COMMISSION payable by all interested parties.
Lastly, our current balance units available at Midtown Modern are strictly based on first-come-first-serve basis. Should there is a reservation of unit required before an appointment, it is strictly based on the maximum reservation period of 2 hours. On top of that, please note all reservation of unit is subject to developer prior’s approval.
All our stated prices here this official developer portal are subject to changes without any further.
Tan Quee Lan Street should be not a stranger to us. Located at city centre near Bugis MRT Station, it encompasses high connectivity throughout Singapore. In March 2019, Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has offered a tender for a 99-year leasehold site under the Government Land Sales Programme. The site, which takes up maximum gross floor area of 521,300 square feet, is planned to accommodate around 580 units. Midtown Modern will include the first storey for commercial use and others for residential use. The site has been acquired by GuocoLand and Hong Leong for S$800 million.
If you are thinking about your kids’ future, living in Midtown Modern condo is a decent choice, which is surrounded by numerous well-known schools such as Stamford Primary School, School of the Arts (SOTA), Laselle College of the Arts and Singapore Management University (SMU).
Apart from the accessible school network, your kids will have their whole person development fulfilled through visits to National Museum of Singapore and Singapore Art Museum. Books should be the best company to students, National Library and Bras Basah Complex would accommodate countless book worms. To further energize students and kids in the community, Mint Museum of Toys has a collection of more than 50,000 toys for admiration.
It takes only 2 minutes to walk from Midtown Modern to the nearby trendy shopping malls. Bugis Junction, Duo Galleria and Bugis+ are the closest shopping malls which can you provide you a vibrant life there with plenty of amenities, retail shops and F&B.
Artistic coffee shops and famous fashion brands draws you every second of attention. If you want to shop outdoors, Bugis Street Market offers a wide variety of cheap and traditional products which overwhelm you with smiles.
Best among of all for investors, Midtown Modern Singapore is surrounded by not 1 but 6 Grade-A offices. They are Duo Tower, Bugis Junction Tower, Parkview Square, South Beach Tower and the future Guoco Midtown and Shaw Towers.
If you are looking for supreme connectivity and vibrant lifestyles at the centre of the City, Midtown Modern is perfect for you.
- Situated within the new Central Business District and Core Central Region (CCR) of Singapore in District 7, at the epic centre of Ophir-Rochor and Beach Road corridor transformation of live, work and play with plenty of amenities stone throw away.
- Within walking distance to major shopping malls such as Bugis Junction, Bugis +, DUO Galleria, Suntec City Mall and Raffles City.
- Just across the road of Midtown Modern is the “sister” development, Guoco Midtown, which consists of Grade A office towers, one single tower of exclusive residential development with public and retail spaces. The former Beach Road Police station, which is under conversation, is also part of the development.
- Next to Bugis MRT interchange station, Midtown Modern will benefit from the easy connectivity to 4 MRT lines of Singapore, East-West Line, North South Line, Circle Line and Downtown Line.
- Great connectivity to 3 major expressways in Singapore, East Coast Parkway (ECP), Marine Coastal Expressway (MCE) and Central Expressway (CTE). It is also short distance drive to the future North-South Expressway (NSE).
- Modernizing a brand new way of luxury living within the city with generous living space for each exclusive unit within Midtown Modern, hence encouraging comfortable family living at the heart of major rejuvenation.
Book An Appointment to view Midtown Modern ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Direct Developer Price.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Midtown Modern Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.